Sunday 3 November 2013

Feedback from draft Digipack and poster

After the feedback I have been given regarding my digipak and poster, sir has identified the improvements I need to undertake to make them both look professional and fit in with my genre of pop.

* One of the improvements I need to do to improve my digipak are the pictures. To do this I will reshoot them in front of a white screen in the AVS studio. This will make the pictures look more professional with a plain background and it will also mean the lighting of the pictures will be much brighter because I have access to the professional lightening equipment.
I will also need to change Izzy's outfit to a more relaxed look. This will include dressing her in skinny jeans/leggings, big baggy jumpers or blouses. I will choose colours that stand out so then it will look better from a distance and look more professional on the front of a digipak. I will then make sure the pictures I take will be of our model looking straight at the camera as eye contact is important on pop cover.

*The first improvement I need to make on my poster is to change the information on it. This is because on my draft version I did a poster promoting the tour. However the poster should be promoting the upcoming album of the artist. This will mean I will get rid of the tour dates on my draft poster and replace it with details on the album launch. I will use the pictures I am going to take in the AVS studio on my poster as well to make it look as professional as I can. I will therefore need to treat it as if I am making an magazine cover in terms of the new layout to achieve the look I am after.

Further research I could undertake is to look at exciting pop CD'S to see what features they include and how I can incorporate some of their ideas into my own digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment