Sunday 17 November 2013

Change of Storyboard;

Looking over our feedback from the draft video, we've decided to do some more research on pop videos and see what ideas we can use to add into ours. I really like the bedroom shots from Tich - Dumb, so I've used the idea of the quick change in shots and added them into our storyboard. 
As we need more energy in our video, I think this will give it a lot more energy and colour as our artist will change clothing and also hair! It will show the typical teenage girl changing into different outfits and changing hair. (Not knowing what to wear) 
This is what I've drawn up, and will give us a good outline and idea and what we need to do! I've still used the idea of the memory box and lyric book, because both me and Sophie liked these shots from the draft video.




No comments:

Post a Comment