Monday 11 November 2013

Poster Research;

After researching some posters, a lot of pop artists tend to use the same photo from the album cover, and sometimes the same design, and just add a bit of extra detail, about the album etc. I looked at Jessie J's and Rihannas, and they use the same colours which have been used on the albums, this is to help buyers Identity to albums, and they have both used eye catching colours, which will attract people.


Jessie J has used the exact picture and layout on her album poster, as she has on the cover and her album. She has also used the same font, and colour the writing in the black box. Rihanna has also used the same idea, but faded the black so it looks like its gradually turned into black from the picture. Although Rihannas is a tour poster, the colours and font are the same, this shows its a tour for her new album. Both posters are very simple, and bold, and i've tried to fit that in with my poster. 


I have used the same photo from my album for my tour poster. This will help people recognise my album, and also identify the artist better. I've used the same font and same colours as the album cover, i've just positioned the writing differently, and made her look brighter to stand out better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment