Sunday 6 October 2013

Digipack and poster ideas;

I'm going to be having a 6 panel digipack, as I thought it would be best suited for my target audience as then I could fit some lyrics on one of the panels and I can also fit more photos and information of my artist. I also find that its more interesting that a 4 panel one, which is just like a CD case. As my target audience ranges from 12/13 year olds to about 19/20 I need to keep my Digipack simple and eye catching, so that it would want to make them buy it. 

This is my first idea for my digipack. 



The front cover of my digipack will be a close up shot of the artist, and the second page being a photo of her playing the guitar with her signature in the bottom right hand corner. 

For the tracklist on backcover i'm going to be using the name of songs that Nina Nesbitt has already produced. 

1. Way In The World. 
2. Stay out
3. Brit Summer
4. Not Me
5. Spiders
6. Dont Stop
7. Boy
8. The Apple Tree
9. Statues
10. Not Interest 



The middle pages im going to have a photo which spreads across the three pages, i'm yet to decide if its going to be a scenery picture or a picture of my artist. I might be adding a quote some song lyrics in the left hand corner on the three pages.


This is my first poster idea, which i'm thinking of having a close up of the guitar over the whole page, with 'Poppy Mills' written in a guitar pick. 


This is my second poster idea, and the background picture will be a picture of my artist holding the guitar on the left side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment